Get Lasting Addiction Help With Long Term Rehab
Addiction is not something that goes away overnight – it is a chronic disease that some people struggle with for many years. Working towards a drug-free, happy, and rewarding life takes time and should not be rushed. Recovery is a process, and long term rehab programs are effective in helping patients stick to their treatment and avoid relapse.
Located in Berlin, NJ, Liberty Wellness is a long term rehab facility dedicated to helping our clients take the time they need to heal and fully recover from addiction. As a premier New Jersey outpatient rehab center, our patients receive personalized, intensive therapy and rehabilitation while living at home and readjusting to their normal life.
What Does Long Term Rehab Include?
Our long term rehab program helps men and women who have a history of multiple addiction treatments, or who have experienced multiple relapses. Our program is also a great option for preventing relapse for patients coming out of primary treatment for the first time. We receive referrals for our long term rehab plan from our Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP), or from any other addiction treatment program in the country.
Our comprehensive long term rehab program provides a minimum of 12 months of treatment focused on 12-Step Recovery Principles along with basic outpatient rehab support. Longer stays are determined by a patient’s progress in the program.
Our long term treatment programs include:
- Holistic Therapy and Recreation
- Group and individual therapy
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) Therapy
- Meditation and Yoga
- Acupuncture and Massage
- Music Therapy
- Outdoor Adventure Courses
- Life Skills Training
- Career Training including Resume Building and Job Interview Training
- Personal Budgeting and Money Management
- Balancing Recovery with Family, School, or Work Responsibilities
- College or Vocational Program Application
Long Term Addiction Treatment Programs at Liberty Wellness
In addition to holistic therapy and life skills training, we offer several personalized long term addiction treatment programs, including but not limited to:
- Dual Diagnosis / Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment: Someone who has substance abuse disorders and also mental health disorders are diagnosed as having co-occurring disorders or dual diagnosis. Individuals who are diagnosed with this require an integrated treatment plan that addresses both disorders. Integrated treatment programs are evidence based and provide treatment for both mental illness and substance use disorders (SUD).
- Family Therapy for Addiction: Families are also deeply affected when their loved ones have addiction problems. They play an important role in the treatment of substance use disorders for their loved one. Family therapy is offered to help members of the family heal and recover as a group. There are many benefits to family therapy, especially when it’s used in an addiction treatment setting. Through therapy, your family will learn about addiction and stay engaged during your treatment.
- Medical Addiction Treatment: Medical addiction treatment provides an important component of a complete drug and alcohol addiction treatment program. Our medical staff provides each client with a full psychiatric evaluation, which is able to detect if there is a possibility that the substance abuse is connected to a mental illness. The medical professionals at Liberty Wellness are able to prescribe and perform medical monitoring on a regular basis. Our program also offers Vivitrol which can help prevent relapses into alcohol or drug abuse. We accept clients on Medication Assisted Treatments (MAT), including clients on medications such as suboxone.
Start Long Term Addiction Treatment Today
At Liberty Wellness in Berlin, NJ, we are dedicated to providing our clients with long term addiction recovery. We have dedicated addiction professionals that assess each individual to ensure they are provided with the best treatment for them. Don’t wait to take the first steps towards a more fulfilling life, call or contact us now to schedule a confidential, personal tour and consultation. Start your road to recovery with our long term rehab programs today.